COLD STAND ALONE CARBOXY
What is Carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. Carboxytherapy employs injections to infuse gaseous carbon dioxide below the skin into the subcutaneous tissue through a needle. It kills fat cells, stimulates blood flow, improves the skin’s elasticity and reduces the appearance of cellulite
How does Carboxytherapy work?
The procedure’s success is since CO2 is 20 times more diffusible than oxygen (O2) and that hemoglobin shows much more affinity to CO2. When CO2 is injected into the subcutaneous tissue, this immediately stimulates greater and better blood flow to the area. This causes the erythrocytes to release O2 and pick up CO2 so that the tissue ends up being more oxygenated and the CO2 is eliminated through the lungs. This process is called the Bohr Effect.
Aesthetic uses for Carboxytherapy:
- Cellulite removal
- Removal of Fat cells
- Restoring sagging to tighter looking skin
- Removes fine lines around the eyes and mouth
- Helps reduce the appearance of Strech marks
- Removes micro varicose veins
- Pre and Post-surgical
- Digital Equipment
- Maximum comfort on injection sight
- No pain or bruising on the injection site
Medical uses of Carboxytherapy:
- Helps in the treatment of localized fat
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Erectile Dysfunction associated with microangiopathy
- Psoriasis, Varicose Ulcers
- Voltage: 110/220 VAC
- Current consumption: 100mA
- Power consumption: 11W
- Output pressure: From 0 to 0.51kg / cm2
- In automatic mode it lets you configure 5 application zones.
- High doses configuration: in manual mode 1000cm3;
- In Automatic / Manual mode by zone 200cm3.
- Partial dosage: (2 – 20cc) 20cm3
- Alarm indicator: low pressure at the inlet, outlet obstruction, line detection, and sampling needle.
- Machine measures: 40x30x18 cm (16x12x7 inches)
- Stand measurements: 93x50x32 cm (37×20 x 12.5 inches)
- Co2 Tank (Empty)
- Sampling line
- Regulator of bullet
- Power cable
- 3 Filter
- User manual (English or Spanish)
A full-text procedure is a supply with the unit, plus a manual for installation with Theoretical and Practical results in English or Spanish, (please specify when placing your order).
Fast assembly and Full phone support for fast installation. 1year warranty
We ship only after the payment is fully cleared. In general, shipping is within 4-5 business days once payment is cleared.
The cylinder is INCLUDED (EMPTY)!!
There are no REFUNDS if the machine arrives damaged we will send a new one at no additional cost. We Can’t refund your payment since all of our machines are sold Brand new!
Product made in Colombia.
IMPORTANT: The Carboxytheray machine is made of –ABS (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene) an opaque thermoplastic that possesses a diverse combination of properties. The most important mechanical properties of ABS are impact resistance and toughness. It is a very LIGHT component. The whole machine weighs 22 pounds (without cylinder)