NEW Table Top carboxytherapy
Our new version of the Carboxytherapy machine will warm the Carbon dioxide gas before it is injected into your client’s treatment area.
Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical procedure used to infuse warm CO2 gas below the skin (subcutaneous or intradermic) through a thin 30 G needle. Treatments are quick, comfortable, effective with no downtime.
This warm CO2 gas stimulates blood flow with several benefits:
- Skin elasticity improvement,
- Peau d’orange cellulite reduction,
- Localized fat reduction
- Collagen production stimulation
- Wrinkles reduction
- Stretch marks
- Anti-aging treatment for cellulite of all grades
Carboxytherapy is a good alternative to liposuction for those clients anesthesia and surgical operations.
What is Carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. Carboxytherapy employs injections to infuse gaseous carbon dioxide below the skin into the subcutaneous tissue through a needle. It Destroys fat cells, stimulates blood flow, improves the skin’s elasticity and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
How does Carboxytherapy work?
The procedure’s success is due to the fact that CO2 is 20 times more diffusible than oxygen (O2) and hemoglobin shows much more affinity to CO2. When CO2 is injected into the subcutaneous tissue, this immediately stimulates greater and better blood flow to the area. This causes the erythrocytes to release O2 and pick up CO2 so that the tissue ends up being more oxygenated and the CO2 is eliminated through the lungs. This process is called the Bohr Effect.
Aesthetic uses for Carboxytherapy
- Localized fat removal
- Help with Sagging skin
- Fine wrinkles around the eyes and mouth
- Stretch marks
- Micro Varicose Veins
- Pre and Post-surgical
Medical uses of Carboxytherapy
- Helps in the treatment of localized fat
- Psoriasis, Varicose Ulcers
- Voltage: 110/220 VAC
- Current consumption: 100mA
- Power consumption: 11W
- Output pressure: From 0 to 0.51kg / cm2
- In automatic mode it lets you configure 5 application zones.
- High doses configuration: in manual mode 1000cm3;
- In Automatic / Manual mode by zone 200cm3.
- Partial dosage: (2 – 20cc) 20 cm3
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- CO2 Outlet Temperature with heater: Approx 33°C +/- 20%
- Weight: 5.26 LBS (2.34 Kgs)
- Weight of CO2 Tank (EMPTY): 6 LBS (2.66 Kgs)
- Alarm indicator: low pressure at the inlet, outlet obstruction, line detection, and sampling needle.
- Carboxytherapy machine with Heater system
- CO2 Cylinder (Empty)
- Sampling line
- Regulator of bullet
- Power cable
- 3 Filter
- User manual (English or Spanish)
- A cylinder is INCLUDED (EMPTY)
Fast assembly and Full phone support for fast installation. 1-year warranty
We ship only after the payment is fully cleared. In general, shipping is within 4-6 business days once payment is cleared.
There are no REFUNDS if the machine arrives damaged we will send a new one at no additional cost. We Can’t refund your payment since all of our machines are sold Brand new! The buyer is responsible to check what are the regulations to fill your cylinder with CO2 gas in your city/state.
Product made in Colombia.
IMPORTANT: The Carboxytheray machine it is made of –ABS (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene) an opaque thermoplastic that possesses a diverse combination of properties. The most important mechanical properties of ABS are impact resistance and toughness. It is a very LIGHT component. The whole machine weighs 8 pounds (without cylinder)
Customer Service – 5 days a week in the United States.
No more hassle of shipping your item/parts back to other countries.
We will send any spare parts upon request at no additional cost, we will cover shipping fees.
Peace of mind when buying from a US Company!!!