Blu Mag 11
What is radial shockwave?
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy is a 20-minute non-surgical procedure used to cure chronic, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, shoulder tendonitis, and other chronic tendinopathies.
Shockwave system uses the ballistic principle of shockwave generation: A pressure wave is formed via a cast by using accelerated compressed air. The compressed air is generated by an electronically-controlled ballistic-pressure compressor. Using elastic impact, the kinetic energy of the cast is transferred into the probe of the applicator and then into the client’s body. Consequently, during the treatment, the end of the applicator must be in direct -contact with the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
Radial Shockwave Handpiece
This is equipped with a lightweight, hand-held applicator handpiece that can be fitted with different shock transmitter tips, depending on the area and size of the tissue to be treated. shockwave system, extracorporeal Pain Treatment Machine, medical physiotherapy equipment shockwave
The effect on cells and tissues is the use of a shock wave?
Experts emphasize mainly the analgesic effect of the wave – the analgesic effect is due to reduce inflammation and increase local blood flow at the site of action of the wave. Rapid pressure changes caused by wave impacts lead to break up and dissolution of calcium deposits in tissues, stimulate cell transduction, improve blood circulation in tissues and have a beneficial effect on the regeneration of blood vessels and muscles.
The use of shock waves improves the elasticity of tissues, stimulates collagen production and even stimulates the metabolism of fat cells, thereby facilitating effective cellulite reduction. It has been proved that the shock wave treatment ESW improves the appearance of the skin, increasing its elasticity and firmness.
- *Therapeutic penetration depth depending on transmitter tip: 0 – 60 mm
- *Application pressure:1-4 bar
- *High shock frequency: 1 – 21 Hz / PPS (pulses per second)
- *Trigger On/Off button on applicator handpiece
- *Shock wave generation: radial/ballistic
- *Over 2 million shocks per cartridge
Technology Shock wave
- Operating mode Continuous/4/8/16 pulses
- Power Levels / Energy 60 to 185 mJ(equivalent to 1.0bar-4.0 bar)
- Frequencies 1-21Hz
- Suggestion for treatment parts Exceeds 25 preset treatment suggestion
- Power 282VA
- Power supply AC100V-110V/AC220V-230V,50Hz/60Hz